Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Looky! Looky!

Here are some links I'm loving from today's party!!!!
Is this not the coolest airplane shelf you have ever seen? I saw it in an awesome baby nursery at Give Me the Simple Life. There's not a tutorial since it was bought, but I think it could be replicated quite easily. See the entire adorable baby nursery HERE.

I made my little guy a couple of reversible ties similar to these a while ago and I LOVE them. I need to make a few more. See how Lil' Luna made them and get the tie template HERE.

Don't you love the look of a chair wrapped with "expensive" fabric and tied with a bow in back? I do. It's a great way to dress up a dining room or reception! See how All Things Beautiful created her chairs with ribbon HERE.


I like this "twist" on zipper rosettes. See how she made them twisty at Krafty Mum. GO HERE.


View or add more links to the
Whatever Goes Wednesday party HERE.

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I hope you win a tie too. :) LOVE the Blog! So Stinkin' CUTE in every way! Love - Kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me on your wonderful blog!! I am honored. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...