Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #113


I have to apologize about last week. My days are so crazy that I thought last Wednesday was actually Thursday. I didn't realize until Friday that I was a day off! On please help my sanity:)



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!



NEW SPONSOR
Check out Good Ideas and Tips.com for some Good Ideas and Tips!!!!!


MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK

Everyone loves chicken salad sandwiches and everyone wants the recipe! Tupelo Creative claims to have the best recipe and I must admit that it sounds delicious!!!!


CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE
Crafting for a Cause
I'm excited about this month's Crafting for a Cause!!!! Won't you help make a blanket for The Linus Project? See more details at Ladybird Ln.


BLOG TIPS


GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY









Easter has come and gone! Spring is definitely here! My allergies are letting me know that! Link up your Spring projects and see others HERE!


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)





Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I have a new linky party on Wednesdays too and would love for you to share your creations with us! http://cheapcraftymama.com/pin-it-win-it-wednesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning to you! I'm linking up a simple recipe for Easy Baked Chips. They are low calorie (compared to store bought), easy to make and aren't fried! Thanks for hosting the party! Hope you enjoy-have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting your great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chicken salad...so I am off to check this recipe out.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I added your WGW button on my Link Up page to share your great site with my readers. Thanks for all you do! :)

    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's hilarious... sounds like something I'd do ( -: Happy Wed to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to be joining you again this week, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature! You made my day. What a great party you have here each week!

    Jess @
    TupeloCreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some serious talent here! Thanks for hosting such a great party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...